You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on my website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.komudesigns.com
IMPORTANT CCPA NOTICE:
I have not and will not ever sell any information I or this website receive.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help me make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience.
As most of the online services, my website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.The third-party cookies used on my website are mainly for providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with the website.
What types of cookies does this website use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of the site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies are used to keep track of views.
Marketing: These cookies are used to record views on Youtube videos. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on my website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help me store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Manage consent” tab on your screen. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give me your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. I comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Finnäsgatan 68, lgh 1102
811 79 Järbo
Email: info [at] komudesigns.com
Phone number: +46 (0)762955016